Employee Benefits Services
- Plan Assessment / Benchmarking
- Analysis of Funding Methods
- Implementation & Service Timelines
- Administration & Participation Issue Resolution
- Enrollment Meetings & Participant Communications Support
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- ACA Compliance & Reporting
- Audit File Development
- Annual Filing Support
- 5500 Reports
- PCORI – 720s
- Required Notices
Do these acronyms just look like alphabet soup to you? Not sure where to start or what you are required to do?
At ArcwoodTM, we have the expertise and tools to help you navigate the legal obligations of your benefit and human resource programs, so you can focus your energy on running your business and helping your employees succeed.
Businesses of all sizes are recognizing the growing challenge of complying with complex, rapidly-evolving employment laws as well as the potential legal and financial consequences of non-compliance.
With the ArcwoodTM team on your side, you won’t have to wonder whether you’re in compliance. You can rest easy with our regular compliance newsletters, articles, action plans and support to keep you up to date and in the know.
We work with many systems & partners to assist you in managing your employees and data more efficiently. Such as:
- HR Operations Assessments
- Employee Relations Guidance & Support
- Employee Handbooks, Policies & Procedures
- Recruiting & New Hire Onboarding
- Job Description Analysis & Creation
- Performance Management
- Manager & Employee Training
- Form I-9 Audits
- HIPAA Training & Compliance
- OSHA Logs
- FLSA – Wage & Hour Reviews
401k/Group Retirement plans
Arcwood Financial, LLC specializes in company sponsored retirement plans such as 401(k), 403(b), Defined-Benefit and many other executive compensation or non-qualified plans.
We serve as fiduciaries to the plan in either a discretionary or non-discretionary role and engage clients in a needs analysis, plan review, and provide customized recommendations.
Our firm engages with business owners, plan sponsors, trustees, investment committees, HR professionals and other executive leaders. Client’s and their employees gain value through our proprietary processes, dedication to fiduciary standards and personal service.
We see ourselves as relationship firm backed by technology efficiencies. Our clients can expect a personal relationship, while participants will be engaged both via in person meetings as well as technology-driven interactions.
Our team is skilled at:
- Plan design and oversight,
- Provider search and negotiation,
- Participant education
- Investment monitoring,
- Participant education/wellness,
- Compliance responsibilities under ERISA.
understanding while clearly managing financial risk. Services are tailored to meet the specific and ever changing regulatory exposure and participant needs facing our clients.